Welcome

Welcome to the exciting world of me trying to make a new start and become a better me!

Monday, February 21, 2011

Weigh-In #5

Greetings All,

Enter weigh-in number 5. Not the greatest week ever. I have lost .2 lbs. Not 2 pounds, .2 lbs. A quarter of a pound. *sigh* I am not proud of this at all. I know I've exceeded my goals thus far, but what gets to me is that I am better than that. I did not exercise once last week. I can blame it on the fact that I had to do my taxes, which takes several days, but I'm sick of excuses.

The lifestyle change I have embarked in has to be priority #1. Always. Without excuses. So I'm working on re-making this #1. Thus far I have done pretty good today. Went back to the gym and did water aerobics tonight. Ate fairly well.

So, while I am not happy about this week, it's sure as hell not going to break me either.

No comments:

Post a Comment