Welcome

Welcome to the exciting world of me trying to make a new start and become a better me!

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Weigh-in #10

Greetings Readers,

Another quick blog as I'm jotting this down during my lunch break @ work. Last week was not as good to me as I hoped. Not for lack of trying... believe me. I tried. But alas, I gained 1.4 lbs. this week. However, I never had a chance to work out, ate catered dinners twice, pizza and subs twice, and generally was in situations where I had little choice in the food I was eating, but was STARVING when it was time to eat. So I'm sure my portions weren't great either. I was also drinking quite a bit.... which doesn't help. And to make matters worse, my boss came in for a visit yesterday and brought lunch w/ her and she always brings great, delicious things w/ her. We had salads and wraps (not too bad), I avoided the small bags of chips, but the cookies and freshly-baked rolls, however, were unavoidable.... :( It's very easy to eat like a fat kid.... boo!

Anyways, I went to the gym last night - had a great water aerobics work out, and am working like hell to detox myself.... again....

What is nice, however, is that people are starting to notice. At a meeting I was at Thursday, someone asked if I had lost weight, and he was very complimentary, which was nice. Makes you feel good when others notice your hard work. :)

Like anything in life, you fall down and you dust yourself off and try again. Here's to a better week. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment