Welcome

Welcome to the exciting world of me trying to make a new start and become a better me!

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Weigh In #9

Hello Everyone,

This is one of those posts that's going to be short and late. Sorry to disappoint... ;) Been a busy week. Going to a Model UN conference this week/weekend to volunteer some time... it's good for the soul. :) But in the meantime, there's work stuff I've needed to get done beforehand which was hugely pressing. Working out this week has been not good. Was involved in a car accident this weekend (nothing serious... I was not driving... my friend and I are ok, those involved are ok, and her car is ok... all that matters!), and Sunday and Monday, I was pretty sore. Not to mention we have a new water aerobics instructor (or, apparently, the original one returned... however you want to look at it...) who runs it like water aerobics boot camp. It was different, but in a good way when I went last Wednesday. Different muscles working.

Anyways, as for the weigh-in, last week I lost 1.6 lbs! This brings my total loss to 23 lbs!! :)

I have a very short-term goal for now... I would like to get down to 25 lbs. lost in 2 more weigh ins... so when I'm posting weigh-in # 11, I should be half-way to my goal for the year!! That to me is crazy! But I'm very excited and very motivated and planning to do the best I can while at conference. I bought to-go smoothies for breakfast and some manderin oranges (I love those little Cuties oranges that come in a box!) and will carry around a trusty can of almonds for snacking. A few meals are provided, which I'll have to watch out for, but I think w/ moderation and a healthy lunch, I should do ok. :)

Here's til next time. :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry you were sore from the accident, but I'm so grateful that we both are OK!! Life is crazy sometimes. I'm also very proud of you for your continued success :) Your short-term goal is very doable and you're going to be there in no time....and shucks, you should reach your year goal before the end of the year! Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete