Welcome

Welcome to the exciting world of me trying to make a new start and become a better me!

Monday, January 31, 2011

Weigh-in #2

Time for the weekly weigh in...

This past week, I lost 2.2 lbs. Not a huge amount (5.6 lbs. sure sounded a lot more exciting...), but still on track.

I think there are 2 reasons for this number:

1. I definitely didn't exercise as much as I should have last week (only did it twice), which you can read all about in my previous post.

2. Without going into the gory details, I really believe that a woman's menstrual cycle can play a part in weight gain/loss. I don't know if it has been b/c I've changed how I eat and work out over the past month, but Aunt Flo came about 10 days early. Definitely kind of shocked about that, but it explains some of my increased moodiness...

So, in 2 weeks, I have lost 7.8 lbs. I wish I knew what that was for the month, but I'll take what I can get. :)

The worst part was I felt bad about only losing 2 pounds this weekend. I know I shouldn't. I exceeded my goal. I LOST weight. There wasn't anything to feel bad about. I just know to work a little harder this week. But still...

I am going to keep this post short. Work has been crazy-busy today, and my only refuge has been that the main website we work in went down, and the phones have stopped ringing long enough to type this. And I'm starving and need to eat lunch. Did not have time for breakfast this morning. *Bad me* But was able to munch on some almonds as I wrote this post.

Onward and downward, friends. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment